Fincra's strong and dependable agency banking solution allows businesses to swiftly and efficiently jumpstart their branchless expansion strategy and accelerate financial inclusion.
What is Agency Banking?
Agency banking is branchless banking that allows financial institutions deliver their products and services to the last mile using human agent networks or merchants. With these agents, financial institutions provide their products and services to typically unbanked customers. These services include loans, payments, deposits, insurance, etc.
Agency Banking as a Service provider
With Fincra's agency banking solutions, you can bring financial services to people's doorsteps by allowing your authorised agents use platforms such as point-of-sale (POS) terminals to process transactions seamlessly.
Fincra provides you with everything you need to set up and manage an effective network of agents.
Here are the benefits of using our Agency Banking Service;
- Ability to bring banking services to the doorstep of millions of individuals
- Your customers can access their money anytime, even on weekends and holidays when banks are closed.
- A portal to manage your agents' transactions based on their location
- A portal to manage your agents' performance
- and many more
Services we offer
Agents can perform the following transactions using our Agency Banking platform;
- Funds Transfer
- Airtime Recharge
- Bills Payment
- A merchant gets access to three portals after onboarding.
- Agents Portal
- Aggregator Portal–For aggregator, if there is any
- Merchant onboards and activates agent after which the agent is provided access to the agent portal
- The agent is then provided with a POS terminal
- The agents start providing service to customers.
Updated 8 months ago