We've updated our APIs, and the new endpoints in this version are quicker and more effective.
The following APIs have been renamed:
New names and updates have been made to the following endpoints:
Developers can now request virtual accounts for both main and sub-accounts from just one endpoint
(v2/accounts) instead of the old scenario of different endpoints for main and sub-accounts.
When requesting a corporate virtual account in any currency except NGN, the
KYCInformation.email email parameter is now required. This change affects the create virtual account endpoint
The virtual account endpoint below has been deprecated :
Kindly make use of the new endpoint :
Requests for corporate NGN accounts now have a new parameter called
bvnName . Read more here.
The virtual account endpoints have been updated and have new changes.
- Addition of KYCInformation.address.number (where the individual's house number is passed) to USD, GBP and EURO Individual virtual accounts. Please note that this field is compulsory for UK residents.
- Addition of KYCInformation.houseId (where the business's building number is passed) to USD, GBP and EURO Corporate virtual accounts. Please note that this field is compulsory for UK residents.
- We now have an endpoint that makes it possible to use more than 2 currencies on a virtual account List of Accessible currencies on Multicurrency Virtual Account Endpoint. Multicurrency Virtual Account makes this seamless.
Calculate fee on checkout endpoint was added to help calculate the fee required at the checkout point. This endpoint can be useful for currency conversion on checkout.
Globus was added to NGN virtual account channel. This implies that clients can now request Globus virtual account.
- Catering for merchants IP Addresses (IP Whitelisting) via the merchant dashboard.
- Fincra Merchant Dashboard (Settings Module) Revamp.
- Globus Bank domain mapping on the agent portal.
Added more banks to our list of supported banks.
Updated 5 months ago